Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lost Again in Santa Monica, Hollywood and LA

I love being down in Venice and santa monica. close enough to the beach to hear the waves and smell the salt air. which is great, because rarely do i have the time to actually take a stroll on the sand. i leave in the morning usually headed east into hollywood or la. i've been down there enough over the past 6 months that i kind of know where i'm going. unfortunately for me, a little knowledge is dangerous...

anyone who knows me knows i have a tendency to run late. the problem is extremely exaggerated in la, because i think i know where i'm going and i think i understand the traffic, but i don't, on either account. but getting lost gives me plenty of time to take pictures. and this trip i had a sun roof! shooting out of the top of my car!











2 comments:

Michelle said...

What is the building in the third picture down? Interesting roof.

Drive By/Fly By Shooting said...

it was some kind of restaurant