Friday, September 4, 2009

Bridges

The most fascinating thing for me about bridges is usually the body of water that i'm going over. It's almost always the San Francisco Bay. And it's one of three bridges--the San Rafael-Richmond, Bay Bridge or the Dumbarton. I love seeing the Bay--the sail boats, the ships, the wind surfers, the water--it's amazing how the water can be so many different colors.

But now as I travel over the bridges, it's not always the water i'm looking at, but rather the actual structure of the bridge itself. Have you ever really looked at the different components of bridges? It's amazing and totally cool! As I stick my arm out the window in hopes of getting a close up of a particularly interesting metal angle, my biggest hope is that i don't drop my camera...


















No comments: