Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doing What I Love

I've been home and working since November. I've gone into San Francisco more times than I can count--driving and on BART. I've taken picture after picture after picture of the Bay Bridge, downtown San Francisco, Oakland, the Caldecott Tunnel. I need a change of venue. I can't wait for NAMM! How funny is that? I can't wait to be in the airplane so I can start shooting!!



Granted, Anaheim may not be the most exciting place to shoot, and I won't be driving, but you never know. And with NAMM will start my new year of travel. I'm not sure where I'll be--LA for sure. Nashville, Vegas, New York? Wherever work calls me. But one thing I know for certain--I'll never be without my camera, doing half of what I love--shooting, while in pursuit or doing what I love equally--putting on events!!
Remember what Eleanor Roosevelt said, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Here's to a fun, exciting prosperous 2010!!



No comments: