Saturday, October 31, 2009

Not Driving, But Not Hyperventilating Either. Just Shooting

Know me? Know my fear of flying...So now that I'm trying to fly drug-free (don't ask me why...), it's a blasting iPod and shooting out windows that gets me through that 1 hour and 15 minutes or 5 hours and 40 minutes. It's actually pretty interesting--what you can see out your window. Usually. Well mostly. If my iPod is loud enough it almost cancels out the turbulence...Well, not really, but I can pretend...



Now I'm just waiting for JetBlue and Southwest Airlines to decide that I should be their official photographer. Even though I am scared to death of flying (I know...I know...irrational fear. Believe me, I've heard it all before...), it would be totally cool to spend time shooting out windows. An interesting way to see the country...








No comments: