Friday, May 29, 2009

Driving Lost in Nashville

I've never been to Nashville. In fact, I've never been anywhere in the south. I was convinced that Tennessee was in the Midwest (native californian that i am), but i was told in no uncertain terms that it's the south. so i was totally confused when i found out that it's in the central time zone...

i went back to check out another audio industry golf tournament that i had heard about for years. Audio Masters. It was a fun two days and i was able to meet and hang out with an amazing woman--nicole cochran, tournament director for the event.

nashville is a very cool place. the people are really nice. everything is lush and green. the music is amazing. i even had some great sushi. but the humidity was killing me.

luckily diet coke and mcdonalds were right down the street from my hotel!













No comments: