I love, love, love these girls! It was quite a change from spending a few hours with my boys!
Friday, September 12, 2008
I had the extreme honor last month to attend the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event in Palo Alto and take portraits of the ladies in purple! Thank you all for being so accommodating and patient! Here are just a few of those beautiful ladies.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I am working with Town Hall Theater, a wonderful nonprofit community theater in Lafayette, and offering a reduced rate photo session for head shots. A portion of the fee will go back to Town Hall. Please email me me if you're interested.
New Photography Service…Headshots!
• Are you looking for headshots for your aspiring actor or actress? Headshots are required for most middle‐school and high‐school acting programs, and a “must” for anyone considering auditions professionally.
• Local portrait photographer (and Town Hall Kids mom) Karen Margroff Dunn is offering her services to Town Hall Kids families.
• The fee is $50 (with a portion going to Town Hall). Karen will do a series of shots, and you can choose your 2 favorite images online, which are included in the cost. Other photographers charge much more for this type of service.
• Each image will be provided to you in color and black & white.
• Choose from one of two dates for your photo shoot: Saturday September 13 or Sunday September 14 at a location of your choice.
• For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Karen directly at (925) 708-0307 or email email@example.com
Summer was so incredibly busy! But how could it be over so fast? I can't believe the kids are back in school. Actually, they can't believe it either!! But finally, things are starting to quiet down. I was so busy most of Summer that I neglected just about everything that wasn't an emergency, including my blog. I was busy working and shooting a wedding, head shots, family portraits and LOTS of swimming. It was great fun and I hope over the next few days I'll be able to post some of my work. My first post will be Jill & Tim's Hawaiian-themed wedding. What fun! It was very sweet and very intimate. And I got to take picture barefooted. I was in heaven. Hope you enjoy them!